Friday, October 9, 2009

.The Pumpkin Karver.



(2006)


Synopsis: A group of teens who are having a Halloween Party at an old farm are unknowingly being stalked by a vicious killer who likes to carve his victims faces like jack o'lanterns. Starring Amy Weber, Michael Zara, Minka Kelly and Terrence Evans.



Review: I don't know if my cheesy horror film tolerance is leaving me in my late 20s or what but I just thought this movie was the lamest thing I'd seen in a long while. Maybe I just have a higher expectation for movies made now-a-days. That the production value and actors abilities should be better than what they were in the 70s-80s. I don't know but this movie was a hot mess. I saw the title and synopsis and thought, "Oooooh, coolness." Uh, yeah. Not so much. I figured out the plot within the first three minutes. Now that's just sad. The only redeeming quality this film as is it's horror factor. They get points on the gore scale but fail elsewhere.

SCARES:
THRILLS:
SUSPENSE:
GORE:

OVERALL:

Skip it, that's my two cents anyways =)

No comments:

Post a Comment