Friday, October 9, 2009

.Fisher-Price Halloween Cards.




I am always on the look-out for cute, at home DIY projects for my daughter and this one is perfect for her 3 1/2 year old abilities! LOL I found the link to this in a Fisher-Price e-mail and printed them right away for her. I can't wait to see what crazy coloring she comes up with for them. =) Simply print and let your child color these cute little cards featuring Halloween themes and Little People characters. (I am sure my daughter will drag me into the coloring fun as well - yay!) They can then mail them or hand them out to family and friends.

Print them HERE at Fisher-Price.com!

Have fun and feel free to scan or photograph your kids art and show them off right here! Until next time, Happy Coloring!

No comments:

Post a Comment