1 can (13.8 oz.) refrigerated pizza dough
1/2 cup KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
1/2 cup POLLY-O Original Ricotta Cheese
31 slices OSCAR MAYER Pepperoni, divided
1 egg white
1 drop each yellow and green food coloring, divided
2 manzanilla olives
1 cup pizza sauce
1. HEAT oven to 350°F.
2. UNROLL dough on lightly floured work surface; roll or flatten to 17x10-inch rectangle. Combine cheeses.
2. CUT 1 pepperoni slice to resemble a snake's tongue; set aside. Arrange remaining pepperoni slices over dough rectangle, leaving 1-inch border around all sides; top with spoonfuls of the cheese mixture. Roll up dough, jelly-roll fashion, starting at one long side; pinch seams together to seal. Place, seam-side down, in "s" shape on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray to resemble snake.
3. BEAT egg white and yellow food coloring lightly with fork; brush about half over dough. Add green food coloring to remaining egg white; brush randomly over dough to resemble a snake's splotched skin. Insert olives into one end of dough for the snake's eyes. Add pepperoni tongue.
4. BAKE 30 to 35 min. or until golden brown. Meanwhile, heat pizza sauce just until warmed.
5. SERVE calzone with the sauce.
Special Extra:: Mix 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning or dried oregano leaves to the cheese mixture before using as directed.
Frenchy Snake:: Omit ricotta cheese and pizza sauce. Substitute 1 can (11 oz.) refrigerated French bread dough (at room temperature) for the pizza dough, KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese for the mozzarella and 14 slices OSCAR MAYER Deli Fresh Smoked Ham for the pepperoni. Roll out dough on lightly floured surface to 16x6-inch rectangle. Spread with 1 Tbsp. GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard to within 1 inch of sides. Arrange 7 ham slices down center of dough rectangle, overlapping slices as necessary; top with Cheddar and remaining ham. Roll up and continue as directed, adding the pimento strip from an additional olive for the tongue.