Sunday, October 28, 2012
Batch of Deviled Eggs
Blue Food Coloring OR Guacamole/Avocado
1. Make deviled eggs as usual.
2. If desired, add a drop of blue food coloring (or a dollop of guacamole), to give the eyeballs a greenish appearance.
3. Slice some black olives crosswise.
4. Place an olive slice in the middle of each egg.
5. Give the eyeballs a bloodshot look by dripping beet juice onto the white of each egg, starting from the center and moving outward toward the edge.
(Source: Top 50 States)