Do you have a photo of this recipe? Please send it to email@example.com
Nonstick vegetable spray
10 chicken cutlets
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 eggs, beaten
2 cups seasoned bread crumbs
1 12-oz. can large pitted black olives, drained
1 head of lettuce, shredded
1. Spray a cookie sheet with the nonstick spray. Slice the cutlets into strips about the width of one bony finger, the more crooked the better.
2. Place the flour, beaten eggs and bread crumbs into three separate bowls.
3. Dust the chicken strips with flour, dip them into the eggs, and then roll them in the bread crumbs. You probably won't use all the flour or crumbs.
4. Place the strips on the cookie sheet and broil about 5 minutes on each side until brown.
5. To make the fingernails, cut the olives in half lengthwise. Trim the halves into pointy nail shapes, and place one on the end of each chicken strip. Press them into the chicken and, if you need help in making them stick, use some ketchup as glue.
6. Serve the claws on a head (of shredded lettuce, of course). Makes 10 servings.