baked and frosted cupcakes (reserve a little extra frosting)
white chocolate covered pretzels
food writer (or black icing)
1. First bake some cupcakes. I used sprinkles on mine because I’m addicted to sprinkles. If you don’t share this addiction you can leave them off.
2. Cut an inch or so off the stick so it’s not so long.
3. Flatten your marshmallow slightly and carefully press your stick into the flattened marshmallow.
4. Next using your food writer or black frosting make a skeleton face.
5. Now you need to make his bones, slide on the pretzels. Here’s where your extra frosting helps. It holds the pretzels in place. Now stick your arm-less skeleton into your cupcake.
6. So, he needs some arms, cut the top of some extra pretzels off. Do this carefully, otherwise the pretzels break. Now, with some more frosting carefully attach the arms.
(Source: cookies and cups)