5 tablespoons butter
4 cups miniature marshmallows
Wilton Leaf Green food coloring paste (about a 1/4 teaspoon)
6 cups Rice Krispies (or other rice cereal)
1 small tube black decorating icing
5 black licorice bites
1 1/2 large marshmallows
2 blue M&M's (or other candy)
2 pieces white Chiclets type gum
2 2" pieces cut from a thick pretzel stick
2 large gumdrops
1 pouch grape fruit roll up
1. Coat 8" square baking pan with cooking spray. In pot melt butter over low heat. Stir in marshmallows; cook, stirring, until melted. Tint mixture green with food coloring; remove from heat. Coat inner sides of pot with cooking spray so cereal won't stick; stir in cereal until combined. Spray hands with cooking spray; press mixture into pan. Cool 1 hour. Turn out onto platter.
2. For the face: For the eyebrow, use icing to attach licorice bites along forehead. For eyes, vertically cut 1 marshmallow in half; with icing attach about 1" apart below brow.
3. For pupils, with icing attach M&M's to eyes.
4. For mouth, use icing and fashion a mouth to your liking. Attach gum below for teeth. Using a knife, cut a hole in the bottom of each gumdrop; insert pretzels. Cut holes near bottom of each side of head; gently press pretzels with gumdrops into holes.
5. For nose, pinch sides of remaining half marshmallow to form triangle, as shown; attach between eyes.
6. For scars, use icing.
7. For hair, horizontally fold fruit roll in half; cut into triangles. Arrange triangles along top edge. Ta da! Meet Frank!
(Source: Munchkin Munchies)