1 cup all purpose flour
2 cups quick oats
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
2 tbsp unsalted butter, room temperature
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup unpacked brown sugar
1 large egg
6 tbsp canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
2 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 cup chopped pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350°; line two baking sheets with parchment paper or use a silpat.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, oats, baking powder, baking soda, salt, pumpkin spice and cinnamon. In a large bowl, with a mixer, cream together the butter and the sugars on medium speed.
3. Add the egg, followed by the pumpkin and vanilla extract.
4. Working by hand, stir in the flour mixture and the oats until just combined and no streaks of flour remain; stir in the pecans.
5. Drop 1 tablespoon of the dough at a time onto prepared baking sheets. Bake for about 10-12 minutes, or until cookies become light brown at the edges.
6. Cool on baking sheet for 3 or 4 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
7. Makes 32 cookies, 1 tbsp each.
(Source: Skinny Taste)