Jumbo Pasta Shells
Facial garnish (pickles, cheese, carrots, olives, etc)
1. Cook the jumbo pasta shells according to the package directions. Let them cool so you can work with them.
2. Cook the hamburger. Drain. Add spaghetti sauce. You want it to be thick so don't add very much spaghetti sauce.
3. Fill the shells with meat mixture.
4. Put in a lightly greased 9 x 13 inch pan and cook for about 5 minutes in a 350 degree oven. Just enough to get them warm again.
5. Garnish with eyes and teeth.
(Source: Making Memories with Your Kids)