1 (16-ounce) can chili without beans
1 (16-ounce) can refried beans
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
1 (8-ounce) jar chunky pico de gallo
1 (4.5-ounce) can chopped green chiles, undrained
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
Toppings: shredded Cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese with peppers, chopped black olives, sliced green onions
1. Cook first 6 ingredients in a heavy saucepan over low heat, stirring often, 15 minutes or until cream cheese is melted.
2. Sprinkle with desired toppings, and serve warm with Bone Crackers.
2 (13.5-ounce) packages 9-inch flour tortillas
1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
1. Cut tortillas with a 3 1/2-inch bone-shaped cutter, and place on baking sheets.
2. Stir together butter and garlic salt; brush mixture on tortillas.
3. Bake at 250° for 30 minutes or until crisp.
Flour tortillas may be cut into bone shapes using kitchen shears.
(Source: My Recipes .Com)