refrigerated biscuit dough
hamburger (or ground turkey)
sloppy joe sauce
orange food color
1. Separate the biscuit dough and then separate each biscuit in half (to make 2 circles that are half as thick.) Press them out a little to make them bigger and thinner. This is a great job for a helper.
2. Cook the hamburger and drain. Add the sloppy joe sauce and heat through.
3. Add a small amount of the sloppy joe mixture to the center of one piece of biscuit dough. Dip your finger in water and run your finger around the edge of the circle. Top with the other circle of biscuit and seal with a fork. Repeat with the other biscuits.
4. In a small bowl add a few drops of orange food coloring and mix with some water. Paint this on the tops of each "pumpkin".
5. Color pumpkin faces on them with food markers.
(Source: Making Memories with Your Kids)