1 white cake mix
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup milk
1/3 cup vegetable oil
Garnish: candy corns and orange sprinkles
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line cupcake pan with paper liners.
2. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl until incorporated. Scrape sides of bowl and then beat on medium-high speed for 3 minutes.
3. Divide batter in half and color one half orange and the other half yellow. Wilton has color gels that are really vivid. You can find them at craft stores.
4. Fill paper liners with about 1-2 Tablespoons of orange batter. Then top with 1-2 Tablespoons of yellow batter. Bake according to cake mix package directions - about 15-18 minutes.
5. Cool cupcakes and frost with your favorite frosting and garnish with a candy corn and sprinkles. Makes 18 cupcakes.
(Source: The Girl Who Ate Everything)