1 can (13.8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated classic pizza crust or your favorite homemade dough
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
1/2 cup pizza sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Spray a pizza pan with cooking spray.
3. Press pizza dough into the pan evenly.
4. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese into a 4 inch circle in the center of the pizza dough.
5. Take 1 cup of shredded cheese and sprinkle it into a 3 inch wide ring around the circle of mozzarella.
6. Carefully spoon the pizza sauce over the ring of cheddar cheese.
7. Sprinkle the remaining 1 cup of cheddar cheese in a ring around the outside of the pizza sauce ring.
8. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
9. Cut into slices to resemble candy corn.
(Source: The Girl Who Ate Everything)