Sunday, September 20, 2009
This makes 6 servings, 3/4 cup each.
6 Tbsp. ground MAXWELL HOUSE Coffee or YUBAN Coffee, any variety
1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
4-1/2 cups cold water
3/4 cup thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
2 Tbsp. chopped chocolate-covered toffee
1. PLACE coffee in filter in brew basket of coffee maker.
2. POUR caramel topping into empty pot of coffee maker. Prepare coffee with cold water. When brewing is complete, stir until well blended.
3. SERVE topped with COOL WHIP and toffee.
* To prepare a single serving of this delectable coffee treat, stir 1 Tbsp. caramel topping into hot cup of brewed MAXWELL HOUSE Coffee. Top with a serving of COOL WHIP Whipped Topping (in a can) and 1 tsp. toffee.
* Some user comments said this recipe was a little strong and that it was not for a first thing in the morning cup - but more like an after-dinner treat.
(Source: Kraft Foods)