Monday, September 21, 2009
2-1/2 cups boiling water (Do not add cold water.)
3 pkg. (3 oz. each) JELL-O Grape Flavor Gelatin
1 pkg. (3 oz.) JELL-O Orange Flavor Gelatin
1. ADD boiling water to combined gelatin mixes in large bowl; stir 3 min. until completely dissolved. Pour into 13x9-inch pan. Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
2. TRACE outline of hand on piece of paper. Cut out pattern. Place on top of gelatin. Cut around pattern with sharp knife, making sure to cut all the way through gelatin to bottom of pan. Repeat with remaining gelatin.
3. DIP bottom of pan in warm water 15 sec. Carefully remove hand cutouts from pan. Use as a garnish for your favorite Halloween punch or place on individual serving plates. Cut out any remaining gelatin with Halloween cookie cutters. Serve with the JIGGLERS Hands.
* KEEP KIDS SAFE! For children under 6 years of age, cut JIGGLERS into small bite-size pieces. Children should always be seated and supervised while eating. For more information, visit www.KraftKidsSafe.com.
* Family Fun: Let the kids use their hands as patterns for this dessert.
* Keeping It Safe: Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water before working with food.
(Source: Kraft Foods)