Monday, September 21, 2009
2-1/2 cups boiling water
4 pkg. (3 oz. each) JELL-O Gelatin, any flavor
1. ADD boiling water to gelatin mixes in medium bowl; stir 2 min. until completely dissolved. Refrigerate 10 min. to cool.
2. MEANWHILE, soak 2 clean disposable gloves in warm water; rinse well. Squeeze gloves dry. Spray insides of gloves with cooking spray. (Gloves will be very difficult to remove later if they are not sprayed.) Slowly pour gelatin into each glove; tightly tie top of each glove closed with twist-tie or rubber band. Place on baking sheet. Refrigerate 4 hours or until gelatin is set.
3. CUT gloves away from gelatin hands with scissors. Add to large punch bowl of chilled prepared KOOL-AID Drink Mix, COUNTRY TIME Lemonade Drink Mix or clear carbonated beverage. Or, place hands on plate and use as a decoration for your Halloween table.
* For fun, place a couple of worm-shaped chewy fruit snacks in fingers of gloves before filling with gelatin.
* To add a little fresh fruit, cut fresh strawberries into slices. Place 1 strawberry slice in each glove finger before filling with the gelatin for the fingernail.
(Source: Kraft Foods)