Monday, September 21, 2009
3/4 cup MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
1/2 cup milk
1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix
1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen broccoli florets, thawed, drained
1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1. HEAT oven to 350ºF.
2. MIX dressing and milk in large bowl until blended. Add remaining ingredients; mix lightly.
3. SPOON into 8-inch square baking dish.
4. BAKE 20 to 25 min. or until heated through.
* Make Ahead: Assemble casserole as directed. Refrigerate up to 24 hours. When ready to serve, uncover and bake at 350°F for 25 to 30 min. or until heated through.
* Looking for a tasty, better-for-you version of this festive casserole? Save 60 calories, 5 grams of fat and 290 mg sodium per serving by preparing with 1/2 cup KRAFT Light Mayo Reduced Fat Mayonnaise, 2/3 cup fat-free milk, STOVE TOP Lower Sodium Stuffing Mix for Chicken and KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese. Try our healthy living version of Vegetable & Stuffing Bake.
* To turn this into a main dish, add 2 cups chopped turkey or chicken.
(Source: Kraft Foods)