Monday, September 21, 2009
This makes 10 servings, about 1/2 cup each.
2 cups cold milk
1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
15 OREO Cookies, finely crushed, divided
10 worm-shaped chewy fruit snacks
1. POUR milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 min. or until well blended. Let stand 5 min.. Gently stir in whipped topping and 1/2 cup of the cookie crumbs.
2. SPOON into 10 (6- to 7-oz.) paper or plastic cups; top with remaining cookie crumbs.
3. REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour. Top with fruit snacks just before serving. Store leftovers in refrigerator. Dirt Cups can also be served frozen. Prepare as directed; freeze 3 hours or until firm.
* How to Crush Cookies: Place cookies in resealable plastic bag; roll with rolling pin until finely crushed. Or, place in food processor; cover and process until finely crushed.
* Sand Cups: Prepare as directed, using 35 NILLA Wafers and JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding.
(Source: Kraft Foods)