Sunday, September 20, 2009
This makes one popcorn hand, increase as needed.
2 cups popped popcorn
10 candy corn
large clear plastic food handlers glove
plastic spider ring
1. Pop popcorn, season the way you want. Kids really go for caramel or cheese flavors.
2. Put 2 candy corns into each finger tip of the glove.
3. Fill the glove with popcorn.
4. Tie off the glove with ribbon at the wrist.
5. Place a ring on a finger.
* These can be a bit tricky to fill. Use a chopstick to poke the candy into place and to help stuff each finger can make things a bit easier.
(Source: Family Oven)