Monday, September 21, 2009
2-1/2 cups boiling water (Do not add cold water.)
2 pkg. (8-serving size each) JELL-O Orange Flavor Gelatin
1. STIR boiling water into dry gelatin mix in large bowl at least 3 min. until gelatin is completely dissolved. Pour into 13x9-inch pan.
2. REFRIGERATE at least 3 hours or until firm.
3. DIP bottom of pan in warm water 15 sec. Cut into 24 decorative shapes, using 2-inch Halloween-shaped cookie cutters, making sure to cut all the way through gelatin to bottom of pan. Lift gelatin shapes from pan. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
* How to Make Black Gelatin: Prepare as directed, using 3 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Grape Flavor Gelatin and 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Orange Flavor Gelatin.
* Creative Leftovers: The gelatin scraps remaining in the pan after the cutouts are done can be refrigerated in a tightly covered container and then tossed with cut-up fruit for a colorful dessert the whole family is sure to love.
(Source: Kraft Foods)