Monday, September 21, 2009
This makes 15 serving, 1 square each.
35 FAMOUS Chocolate Wafers, finely crushed (about 1-3/4 cups), divided
1/4 cup sugar
5 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
2 cups boiling water
1 pkg. (8-serving size) or 2 pkg. (4 serving size each) JELL-O Orange Flavor Gelatin
1/2 cup cold water
3 CAMEO Creme Sandwich Cookies
decorating icings or gels
10 candy corn
3 pumpkin candies
1. MIX 1-1/2 cups of the wafer crumbs, sugar and butter in 13x9-inch pan. Press firmly onto bottom of pan. Refrigerate until ready to use.
2. BEAT cream cheese in medium bowl until well blended. Gently stir in 1/2 of the whipped topping. Spread evenly over crust.
3. STIR boiling water into gelatin in medium bowl 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Add enough ice cubes to cold water to measure 1-1/2 cups. Add to gelatin, stirring until slightly thickened. Remove any unmelted ice. Spoon slightly thickened gelatin over cream cheese layer.
4. REFRIGERATE 3 hours or until firm.
5. SPREAD remaining whipped topping over gelatin just before serving. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 cup wafer crumbs over whipped topping. Decorate sandwich cookies with icings to make "tombstones." Stand tombstones on top of dessert with candies to resemble a graveyard. Cut into 15 squares. Store leftover dessert in refrigerator.
(Source: Kraft Foods)