Monday, September 21, 2009
This makes 12 servings, 1 breadstick per person - increase recipe as needed.
3 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
1/2 cup KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese
1 can (11 oz.) refrigerated soft breadsticks
24 small red pepper triangles (about 3 Tbsp.)
1. HEAT oven to 350°F.
2. POUR butter and cheese into separate shallow dishes. Separate breadsticks; cut each lengthwise in half. Dip, 1 at a time, in butter then in cheese, turning to evenly coat each piece. Place, 2 inches apart, on baking sheet.
3. PRESS 1 pepper triangle into end of each breadstick to resemble a fingernail. Score breadsticks in center using sharp knife to resemble knuckles.
4. BAKE 13 to 15 min. or until golden brown.
* Serve these festive fingers with your favorite creamy spinach dip.
* Substitution: Cut-up pepperoni slices or PLANTERS Slivered Almonds for the pepper triangles.
(Source: Kraft Foods)