Sunday, September 13, 2009
Got a photo of this? Submit it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1 dozen eggs
1/3 cup mayonnaise
Several drops blue food coloring
1 can black olives pitted
1. Place raw eggs in a pot and add water filling to 1 inch above eggs (6 at a time depending on size of pot).
2. Bring to a boil over medium-high and cook for 10-15 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and immediately run cold water in the pot.
4. Cool eggs to the touch and peel off shells.
5. Cut eggs in half crosswise.
6. Remove yolk and mix in a bowl with a little mayo and blue food coloring.
7. Put cut egg white halves cut side down on dish so rounded part is on top.
8. Spread blue yolk on top of egg white to make the iris of an eye and use a sliced black olive for the pupil.
(Source: AOL Food)