Monday, September 21, 2009
This makes 16 servings, 1 slice each.
16 Halloween OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, divided
1 pkg. (19.5 oz.) brownie mix
1-1/4 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
White decorating icing and assorted Halloween candies (worm-shaped chewy fruit snacks or bugs)
1. PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Chop 8 of the cookies; set aside.
2. PREPARE brownie mix as directed on package; spread batter into greased 14-inch pizza pan. Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until done.
3. SPRINKLE marshmallows over top of hot brownie; bake an additional 3 to 5 minutes or until marshmallows are lightly browned. Immediately sprinkle chopped cookies over marshmallows. Cool on wire rack.
4. DECORATE remaining 8 cookies with white decorating icing to resemble tombstones. Stand "tombstones" around pizza, pressing gently into brownie. Decorate with assorted candies.
* Let the whole family decorate the "graveyard" together. Set out the decorations and enjoy the fun!
* Variation: Make it a smores brownie pizza! Add mini chocolate chips and the mini marshmallows, put back in oven to melt. Top it with decorated graham crackers instead of the Oreos.
(Source: Kraft Foods)