Monday, September 21, 2009
1 can (13 oz) Pillsbury refrigerated flaky cinnamon twists with glaze
1 tablespoon peanut butter
2 teaspoons milk
1 tablespoon miniature chocolate chips
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Spray Pam or grease large cookie sheet.
3. Separate dough into 8 rounds; unroll into strips.
5. To make bones, roll each strip between hands until 13 inches long. Loosely tie knot in both ends of each strip and place 2 inches apart on cookie sheet.
6. Bake 11 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove to cooking rack; cool 5 minutes.
7. Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix glaze, peanut butter and milk. Stir in chocolate chips. Serve "bones" with glaze mixture for dipping.
(Source: Family Oven)