Monday, September 21, 2009
16 Halloween OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, divided
5 cups air-popped popcorn
1/2 cup raisins
2-1/2 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
1/3 cup butter or margarine
cupcake liners (optional)
1. CHOP 11 of the cookies; toss with popcorn and raisins in large bowl.
2. PLACE marshmallows and butter in saucepan; cook on low heat until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring constantly. Pour over popcorn mixture; toss to coat.
3. SHAPE popcorn mixture into 10 (2-1/2-inch) balls. Cut remaining 5 cookies in half. Insert 1 cookie half into top of each ball to make a "stem." Serve in cupcake liners.
* For best results, remove and discard any unpopped popcorn kernels before measuring popcorn into bowl.
* Make it Easy, look for already popped air-popped popcorn in the snack section of your local grocery store. For best flavor, purchase a "natural" or "unflavored" variety.
(Source: Kraft Foods)