Monday, September 21, 2009
Got a photo of this? Submit it to: email@example.com
This will make 40 servings.
4 cups flour
2 cups oats
2 teaspoons baking soda
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups margarine (or Crisco)
2 cups brown sugar
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 (16 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
1 cup chocolate chips
1. Combine flour, oats, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt; set aside.
2. Cream butter; gradually add sugars, beating til fluffy.
3. Add egg and vanilla; mix well.
4. Alternate additions of dry ingredients and pumpkin, mixing well between additions.
5. Stir in chocolate chips.
6. For each cookie, drop upto 1/4 c cookie dough onto lightly greased cookie sheet; shape into "pumpkin-shape" with spatula.
7. Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-25 minutes.
8. Decorate with icing and assorted candies, raisins, and/or nuts.
* Substitution: You can use butterscotch chips instead of chocolate chips.
(Source: Family Oven)