This makes 16 servings.
1 pkg. (2-layer size) cake mix, any flavor
1-1/2 cups cold milk
1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
Few drops green food coloring
1 pkg. (8 oz.) Mini OREO Bite Size Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
10 BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks
1. PREPARE cake batter and bake in 13x9-inch baking pan as directed on package. Cool completely.
2. TRANSFER cake to cutting board; cut into pieces using diagram 1. Arrange cake pieces on cake board or large platter to form the witch's head, nose, hair and hat as shown in diagram 2.
3. FROST and decorate with Evil Embellishments as listed below. Store in refrigerator.
4. Frosting: For frosting, add milk to dry pudding mix in medium bowl. Beat with whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping. Remove 1 cup of the pudding mixture to use for the hair; spread remaining pudding mixture onto cake.
5. Scary Face: For scary face and witch's wart, use the chocolate chunks.
6. Ghoulish Green Hair: For ghoulish green hair, stir green food coloring into the reserved 1 cup pudding mixture. Spread onto the head as desired.
7. Witch's hat: Decorate with the cookies.
* Variation: You could always make her face green and her hair orange by using yellow and red food coloring to make orange icing.
(Source: Kraft Foods)