Sunday, September 20, 2009
1 box (4.7 oz) Old El Paso taco shells
1 lb lean ground beef
1 pack 01d EI Paso taco seasoning
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
1.5 cups shredded lettuce
1 medium tomato,chopped (3/4 cup)
20 extra-large pitted ripe olives
1/4 cup sour cream
1. Heat oven to 325°F. Heat taco shells in oven as directed on box.
2. Meanwhile, in la-inch skillet, cook ground beef over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until beef is thoroughly cooked; drain. Stir in taco seasoning mix and water. Reduce heat to medium; cook uncovered about 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until water has evaporated. Remove from heat.
3. Spoon beef mixture into heated taco shells. Top with cheese, lettuce and tomato.
4. Spoon sour cream into small resealable food-storage plastic bag. Seal bag; cut a tiny hole in corner of bag. Pipe sour cream over top of each taco to resemble spiderweb
5. For each spider, top taco with 1 olive. pitted end down. Cut second olive lengthwise into 8 pieces; place around olive for legs. For eyes, squeeze 2 dots of sour cream onto top of olive.