Sunday, September 13, 2009
8 Frozen Dinner Rolls Dough, Thawed - but still cold
8 Bun Length Hotdogs
1. For each Mummy Dog, cut one dinner roll in half. Roll each half into a 22-24-inch rope.
2. Wrap one rope around hot dog from bottom up 4 1/2 inches.
3. Cut a 1 1/2 inch piece off of the second rope and set aside.
4. Wrap the second rope around the hot dog from the bottom up 4 1/2 inches going the opposite way.
5. Wrap the 1 1/2 inch piece around the top of the hot dog.
6. Place Mummy Dogs on a sprayed baking sheet and bake at 350°F 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
7. Remove from oven, cool slightly and add mustard eyes.
8. Serve warm with ketchup and mustard.
(Source: AOL Food)