Sunday, September 20, 2009
This makes 8 servings, 1 cup each - increase as needed.
1 pkg. (8-serving size) JELL-O Grape or Orange Flavor Gelatin
1 qt. (4 cups) cold prepared KOOL-AID Grape or Orange Flavor Sugar-Sweetened Soft Drink Mix
1. PREPARE gelatin mix as directed on package. Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
2. BREAK gelatin into small flakes with fork. Spoon about 1/2 cup gelatin into each of eight tall glasses. Pour 1/2 cup prepared drink over gelatin in each glass.
3. SERVE with straws.
* Substitution: Prepare as directed, using 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Grape or Orange Flavor Gelatin.
* Two-Color Goo: Prepare 1 pkg. (4-serving size) each JELL-O Grape and JELL-O Orange Flavor Gelatin as directed on package. Refrigerate until firm, then break into flakes. Alternately layer 1/4 cup each orange and grape gelatin flakes in each glass. Pour 1/2 cup cold prepared drink over gelatin in each glass.
* Fizzy Goblin Goo: Prepare KOOL-AID as directed, substituting cold seltzer for the water. Serve immediately.
(Source: Kraft Foods)