Sunday, September 20, 2009
1/3 cup TANG Orange Flavor Drink Mix
1 qt. (4 cups) cold water
2 cups cold ginger ale
2 cups blackberry sherbet (only use if no flavor specified)
1. PLACE drink mix in punch bowl, or large plastic or glass pitcher. Add water; stir until mix is dissolved. Refrigerate several hours or until chilled.
2. STIR in ginger ale just before serving.
3. PLACE 1/4 cup sherbet in each punch cup. Pour drink mix over sherbet.
* Substitute orange sherbet for the blackberry sherbet.
* To serve at a party, dissolve drink mix in water in punch bowl. Refrigerate. Stir in ginger ale and add sherbet just before serving.
(Source: Kraft Foods)