Sunday, September 13, 2009
Got a photo of this? Submit it to: email@example.com
4 sandwich-size English muffins, split and toasted
1 cup bottled or canned tomato or pizza sauce
16 individually wrapped cheese squares
.Faces and Hair.
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Have ready rimmed or flat baking sheet(s) and a 3 to 3 1/2 inch round, scalloped and/or pumpkin-shaped cookie cutter.
2. Spread each muffin half with sauce. Place on baking sheet; top with a square of cheese. Use cookie cutters to cut pumpkins from some cheese squares, rounds from others. Place on top of first slice.
3. Faces: Cut vegetables into shapes for features and hair, using your imagination as a guide.
4. Bake 5 to 10 minutes until cheese melts and pizzas are hot.
* Plan Ahead: The vegetables can be cut up to 1 day ahead. Refrigerate separately in tightly covered bowls or plastic food bags.
(Source: Woman's Day)